Our people, innovative technology, and bold vision make us the leader in the business geospatial technology sector. With TerraNOVA Int’l, you can increase the efficiency and speed of decision-making by spatially-enabling your data against the backdrop of an ever-changing and unpredictable marketplace. With our software, data, and demographic solutions, you can visualize your business intelligence through a geographic microscope quickly, efficiently, and effectively. We stand apart from the competition because of our:
- Expertise in the industry—over 26 years and counting!
- Extensive knowledge and technical expertise of available software, data, and demographic solutions from market-leading Partners.
- Multiple pricing options and an ability to deliver significant leverage on behalf of our clients with our Partner Vendors.
- An absolute commitment to our clients and their success.
Call us today at (949) 292-4848 to learn how you take your company’s geospatial strategy to the next level now!
MapInfo Pro v2019 expands location intelligence:
See your business data in powerful new ways
- Discover trends hidden in spreadsheets and charts
- Gain new understanding of your customers and markets
- Perform powerful data analysis and calculations
- Create custom maps and content for analysis
Use geographic insights to innovate business processes
- Manage location-based assets, people and property
- Optimize service and sales territories for greater efficiencies
- Deploy networks, infrastructure and utilities with confidence
- Map resources, plan logistics and prepare for emergencies
Works and plays well with existing IT infrastructure
- Designed and tested with Windows operating systems
- Imports and exports data in a wide variety of formats
- Easily customized to meet your specific needs
MapInfo Pro® provides built-in support to access and view a variety of data formats directly. This means you will be able to view your Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Access® or database data, such as Oracle®, Microsoft® SQL Server as well as many other file formats, directly out of the box. You can also view images of virtually any format. This capability ensures that MapInfo Pro will fit into your current IT structure directly with no additional cost.
Data creation & editing
MapInfo Pro provides many CAD data creation and editing tools as well as the ability to edit your tabular data such as values and names. This means you don’t have to switch between applications. Make all your changes for maps and data in one application and save time and effort.
Map display options are one of the great strengths of MapInfo Pro. You can instantly shade/change style or mark territories (using any symbol, graduated symbols, charts or graphs), boundaries, highways, fiber lines or points based on any tabular data values through a simple wizard. You can also aggregate values using statistical or any math functions to associate a symbol or a color to a point or a region based on a calculated value. For example, shade the sales territories based on number of customers. Trends based on geography reveal themselves, patterns become clear and better decisions with impact are imminent.
Data & map publishing
Sharing your results in industry formats is often as critical as the information itself. In today’s IT environment, the need to have multiple publishing options is critical to meaningful communication between applications. MapInfo Pro provides a spectrum of options for this purpose. From the ability to export data to any format, to publishing large maps with legends and charts, MapInfo Pro seamlessly integrates across applications. In addition, MapInfo Pro is Web-enabled. Publish static or interactive maps through easy-to-use wizards. Share the results in a format that best fits your needs.