AnySite for Mapping & Analytical
Easy-to-use application for customer analysis & market selection
Designed to perform powerful predictive analytics and modeling functions, AnySite® is an essential market analysis and decision support tool. AnySite provides directors, analysts and marketers valuable insight into market data, allowing them to easily analyze the relationship between the performance of a location relative to the market area demographic characteristics. Developed by the leading provider of location intelligence solutions, Pitney Bowes Business Insight, AnySite supports open data architecture and can be deployed from the desktop to the enterprise.
Envinsa Online Services Enterprise Software
The powerful capabilities of Envinsa as a hosted service
Envinsa® Online Services (EOLS) is a set of location-based web services hosted by Pitney Bowes Business Insight that makes it easy for customers to add location intelligence functionality into their applications. EOLS provides organizations all the benefits of location, enabling their enterprise without the capital investment, skill sets, time or risk associated with setting up new hardware and software in-house. EOLS allow you to quickly and easily integrate location applications for web locators, call centers, asset tracking, risk management, customer support, mobile applications, marketing analysis and more.
Magnify 3.0 puts unparalleled insight – and a serious competitive edge – at your fingertips, with new features that make your geo-demographic decisions easier, faster and smarter. Magnify 3.0 delivers:
• Google® Maps, Street View, Aerial Imagery & POI
• Google “My Location” blue dot
• Google Address Geocoding
• TrafficMetrix® – traffic counts
• Hotspot Mapping
• Interactive Map Panning
• Point-and-click data display
• Excel 2007 reporting
• Data import capability
• Thematic data display
• Style and layer configuration
• Trade areas created by radius, drive time and user defined
• User and organization-level security
• Seamless data updates
The flexible development environment for MapInfo Professional®
The MapBasic® development environment is a complete, BASIC-like programming language used to create custom applications for use with MapInfo Professional® or special MapInfo runtimes. MapBasic allows you to customize the geographic functionality of MapInfo Professional, automate repetitive operations and integrate MapInfo Professional with other applications – quickly and easily.
Download MapBasic for Free! (English version)
• Build custom applications and modify the MapInfo Professional interface
• Control MapInfo Professional through OLE Automation
• Add ‘a little mapping’ to your applications with MapInfo Professional windows
• Create and edit programs with MapBasic Text Editor
• Use MapBasic Compiler to create an executable from a program
• Link separate program modules for large or complex applications
• Reference On-line Help for the MapBasic language
• Includes over 300 statements and functions
MapInfo Professional v11.5
MapInfo Professional® is a powerful Microsoft® Windows®-based mapping and geographic analysis application from the experts in location intelligence. Designed to easily visualize the relationships between data and geography, MapInfo Professional helps business analysts, planners, GIS professionals – even non-GIS users – gain new insights into their markets, share information-rich maps and graphs and improve strategic decision-making.
Designed to efficiently visualize the relationships between data and geography, MapInfo
Professional helps business analysts, planners, GIS professionals – even non-GIS users – gain
new insights into their markets, share information-rich maps and graphs and improve strategic
decision-making from both an operational and business centric perspective.
MapInfo Professional expands location intelligence:
See your business data in powerful new ways
- Discover trends hidden in spreadsheets and charts
- Gain new understanding of your customers and markets
- Perform powerful data analysis and calculations
- Create custom maps and content for analysis
Use geographic insights to innovate business processes
- Manage location-based assets, people and property
- Optimize service and sales territories for greater efficiencies
- Deploy networks, infrastructure and utilities with confidence
- Map resources, plan logistics and prepare for emergencies
Works and plays well with existing IT infrastructure
- Designed and tested with Windows operating systems
- Imports and exports data in a wide variety of formats
- Easily customized to meet your specific needs
MapInfo Professional® provides built-in support to access and view a variety of data formats directly. This means you will be able to view your Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Access® or database data, such as Oracle®, Microsoft® SQL Server as well as many other file formats, directly out of the box. You can also view images of virtually any format. This capability ensures that MapInfo Professional will fit into your current IT structure directly with no additional cost.
Data creation & editing
MapInfo Professional provides many CAD data creation and editing tools as well as the ability to edit your tabular data such as values and names. This means you don’t have to switch between applications. Make all your changes for maps and data in one application and save time and effort.
Map display options are one of the great strengths of MapInfo Professional. You can instantly shade/change style or mark territories (using any symbol, graduated symbols, charts or graphs), boundaries, highways, fiber lines or points based on any tabular data values through a simple wizard. You can also aggregate values using statistical or any math functions to associate a symbol or a color to a point or a region based on a calculated value. For example, shade the sales territories based on number of customers. Trends based on geography reveal themselves, patterns become clear and better decisions with impact are imminent.
Data & map publishing
Sharing your results in industry formats is often as critical as the information itself. In today’s IT environment, the need to have multiple publishing options is critical to meaningful communication between applications. MapInfo Professional provides a spectrum of options for this purpose. From the ability to export data to any format, to publishing large maps with legends and charts, MapInfo Professional seamlessly integrates across applications. In addition, MapInfo Professional is Web-enabled. Publish static or interactive maps through easy-to-use wizards. Share the results in a format that best fits your needs.
Routing J Server
The street network analysis engine for routing and logistics
Pitney Bowes Business Insight provides a critical location intelligence tool for routing people, products and resources. Routing J™ Server is a powerful server-based tool for developers to plan routes between two points, determine the optimal path between many points and create drive time matrices and polygons. Calculating either the shortest distance or quickest timed routes between points, Routing J Server returns text-based driving directions and spatial points to your application. Top companies rely on Pitney Bowes Business Insight route optimization solutions to maintain high service levels and cost effectiveness of service dispatch, fleet management and emergency response.
With Routing J Server, application developers can:
Analyze and reduce travel costs for sales and service personnel
- Optimize routes by drive time or travel distance
- Build a multi-point route in optimized or ordered fashion
- Choose preferences to avoid certain routes or road types
Deploy routing applications to desktops, mobile devices and web
- Enable customers to request directions between specified points
- Control the amount of travel information for limited display devices
- Access data and maps for over 20 countries worldwide
Improve decision-making and profitability
- Use drive time polygons for market analysis and site selection
- Calculate travel costs for delivery and rate determination
- Plan sales territories and service networks