Hospital Groups, Managed Care Organizations, Employer Groups, and Third Party Administrators (TPAs) operate in a competitive environment for delivering health care. Many now rely on geospatial technology solutions and data from TerraNOVA International to make critical decisions about health care services, network expansion, regulatory reporting, and risk management. In addition, pharmaceutical companies use our solutions for target marketing, management, and territory planning.
Our customers in the healthcare sector use location-based solutions in key strategic areas to:
- Understand the overall health and morbidity of a population in any area
- Analyze health care coverage to identify gaps or inefficiencies in services offered
- Match their network of healthcare specialists and providers to the needs of the population
- Offer members, patients, and others “provider-locator” applications to help locate and select health care providers
- Choose optimal locations for new hospitals, outpatient clinics, or offices
- More efficiently deliver in-home medical services
With the costs of delivering healthcare continuing to rise, providers and administrators must do all they can to maximize efficiency and minimize waste. With the location of service facilities in relation to patient populations as such a critical factor in your success, the time is now to deploy mapping and location-based solutions to key decision makers in your healthcare organization.